Conversion Terms and Conditions
- All vehicles must arrive at Severnside Campervans as clean as possible for any scheduled conversion works. This enables us to achieve our high standards as quickly as possible. Having a clean base vehicle makes everything that little bit easier.
- All customer belongings must be removed from the vehicle prior to your arrival. We will not be held responsible for the safe keeping of any personal items.
- Rest assured that whilst your vehicle is in our workshop undergoing its conversion, the vehicle is fully covered as part of our insurance policy. Any vehicles left outside are covered under the customers insurance.
Build Payment Terms
- A 75% deposit of the total build cost is required when booking in at Severnside Campervans. This is due to the fact that we have to order in materials weeks in advance of our customers arrival, due to long lead times from manufacturers. Unfortunately, we have been caught out in the past ordering materials when our client has had their financial situation change for whatever reason and had to cancel their build, leaving us with unwanted stock. Should you wish to delay your conversion start date, as long as a valid reason is given, you will not loose your non-refundable deposit.
- The final 25% outstanding balance is to be paid on completion of the conversion. All customers are welcome to view their newly converted vehicle prior to making the final 25% payment. This again can be via personal inspection or through photographic evidence. We do suggest however that payments are completed prior to collection, as this eliminates any waiting time for funds to clear.
- All remaining funds must be cleared with Severnside Campervans before we allow any converted vehicles to leave our premises.
- All payments must be made by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your booking, £500 of your 75% deposit will be non-refundable. In addition, full payment will be required for the cost of any specific custom-made items that cannot be returned. These include items such as furniture kits and boards, RnR beds, Carpet lining, upholstery designs and pop top roofs.
- Severnside Campervans will not be liable for any mistakes made when selecting furniture kit/board colours. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that any colours chosen are correct and accurate to existing furniture. Any discrepancies will be rectified at the customers expense and will be no fault of Severnside Campervans.
- All of our conversion work to your van is covered for 12 months (parts and labour) and up to 5 years on the parts depending on the manufacturer in question.
- All appliances are covered under the individual manufacturers guarantee, usually for a period of 1 or 2 years.
- Any van that we source for you for conversion or any of our converted campervans for sale are covered in addition with a minimum 3 month (Warranty Wise) mechanical warranty. Some vehicles will still have manufacturer warranty left on them.